All the Features
- The Razer DeathAdder continues to offer gamers the most comfortable gaming experience ever. Perfectly designed to fit snugly under your palm, or control just as well with a claw-grip
- Equipped with a 6400 DPI 4G optical sensor, the Deathadder allows you can move it at either fast or slow speeds, and it will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity
- The fulcrum over which the two large main buttons sit are designed to have the perfect bounce back to your fingers – providing absolute assurance that you’ve actuated the switch beneath
- Whether you are playing at fast or low speeds, the Deathadder Essential will always respond onscreen with exacting accuracy and the organic fluidity only possible with an optical sensor
- With two fully programmable thumb buttons, you can decide how the DeathAdder Essential can best help you in your gameplay
- Scroll Wheel
- Scroll wheels are just as important for going through lengthy websites and documents, as they are for gaming. Whether it is to scope, throw a grenade or zoom in on the battlefield, yours needs to be highly robust for heavy duty scrolling.
That’s why Razer mice scroll wheels can turn hundreds of millions of times in its lifespan, and be actuated with the exact same precision as a mouse button.
- Hyperesponse buttons
- From Razer’s very first gaming mouse to now, our mice buttons are designed to be hair-trigger sensitive. This means as soon as you think it, your finger has already mouse clicked it. Utilizing highly durable Omron switches, there is a pronounced tactile feedback to your fingertips with each actuation, so you get the absolute assurance that you’re winning with precision.
- Green LED lighting
- The Razer DeathAdder features bright green lighting on the mouse scroll wheel and logo.
- Synapse 2.0
- Synapse 2.0 is not just a standard mouse configurator. It’s packed with basic and advanced customizable features so your Razer DeathAdder works exactly the way you want it to.
Low-sensitivity gamers who lift other mice may experience on-screen cursor jitter as mouse-to-surface tracking continues. This is a detriment to gamers who need absolute accuracy in their games, as the cursor being thrown off a target may mean the difference between winning and losing.
In the Razer DeathAdder, once the sensor has been calibrated to the surface, you can customize the height at which tracking is cut-off when the mouse is lifted. This ensures on-screen cursor jitter is reduced; so your aim stays dead-on target even as you move.
By calibrating your Razer DeathAdder to a specific surface, it enables the sensor to record that surface’s color, topography, and other such properties. As variations on the surface are continuously detected as the mouse moves, it is compared to the original recording, allowing the sensor to react quicker and more accurately.
Unlimited profiles and other configurations
Every game is different and comes with its own set of control requirements. No longer limited by last generation onboard device memory, Razer Synapse 2.0 brings the brain of the Razer DeathAdder to the cloud, expanding the number of storable profiles and configurations to infinite, and allows for longer, more complex macros.
Pair two Razer peripherals for the ultimate gaming combo. You can temporarily change the sensitivity on your Razer mouse by holding down a button on your Razer keyboard, or quickly change keyboard profiles using the mouse scroll wheel, with customizable lighting reflecting these changes. Even create macros on your mouse and have it available on your keyboard, there is no limit to what you can do with the hive mind that is Razer Synapse 2.0
- Left click
- Scroll wheel & middle click
- Right click
- Left side button 1
- Left side button 2
- True 16,000 DPI optical sensor.Up to 450 IPS / 50g acceleration.Razer Mechanical Mouse switches.
Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips.
Razer Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options